Win 1 of 5 double Michelin Starred experiences for 2, and more festive prizes
By entering this Promotion, the participant will be deemed to have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and be bound by them.
- The Promotion is organised by AB InBev UK Limited T/A Budweiser Brewing Group (company number: 3982132), Bureau, 90 Fetter Lane, London, EC4A 1EN (the "Promoter").
- The Promotion is open to all UK residents (excluding NI) aged 18+, excluding employees of the Promoter or their immediate families, its associated agents or anyone else professionally associated with the administration of the Promotion.
- Proof of purchase and internet access necessary.
- The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk for more information.
- The Promotion opens at 12:00 on 01.11.2021 and closes at 23:59 on 31.12.2021 (the "Promotional Period").
- On of 5 tables of 2 at Tom Kerridge’s Hand and Flowers double Michelin starred restaurant; or
- One of a 1000 Christmas Stella Artois Chalices.
How to Enter:
- To enter a participant must:
- purchase Stella Artois at a participating venue;
- visit cracker.thelifeartois.co.uk where they will be prompted to take a picture or “scan” their Stella Artois chalice, bottle or can. This picture acts as the participants code to entry;
- participants will then play a short game to pull a Xmas Cracker;
- If a participant is lucky when pulling his cracker, then they will be notified instantly on screen that they have won 1 of a 1000 Christmas Stella Artois Chalices and will be prompted to enter their details, including their first name, last name, email address.
- The participant will then be given the chance to be entered in to a prize draw to win 1 of 5 tables of 2 at Tom Kerridge’s Hand and Flowers double Michelin starred restaurant.
- Entries are limited to one entry per person per day and the Promoter reserves the right to reject any entries beyond this.
- Instant Win: 1,000 winning moments (random date, hours, minutes, seconds) during the Promotional Period have been randomly and securely selected. Those valid entrants who enter on or first after one of these winning moments will win 1 of a 1000 Christmas Stella Artois Chalices.
- Prize Draw: Winners will be randomly selected, by a computer process that produces verifiably random results. Two winners will be selected on 01.12.2021 from November's Instant Win prize winners. Three winners will be selected on 01.01.2022 from December's Instant Win prize winners.
- Instant Win: The winners will be notified immediately if they have won. The winners will be required to enter further delivery details online for prize fulfilment. The Prize will be posted to the address or sent to the email address provided by the winner. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any Prize which is lost or damaged in transit or unable to be delivered for whatever reason.
Delivery of the Prize
- The Prize shall be delivered to the Entrant as soon reasonably possible, but no later than 2 weeks after an Entrant has entered the Promotion and won a Prize. Delivery of the Prize is subject to government social distancing restrictions and other COVID-19 related delays, and the Promoter takes no responsibility for any Prize which is lost in transit or unable to be delivered for whatever reason.
- Winners shall indemnify and hold the Promoter and their respective affiliates, directors, agents, or other partners (the "Indemnitees") harmless from any claims, actions, proceedings, costs (including reasonable legal fees) and expenses brought or asserted by a third party against any of the Indemnitees arising as a result of the Promoter's use of the Winner's Relevant Post, including but not limited to any breach of third party intellectual property rights.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another Prize for it, of equal or greater value.
- Participation must be made directly by the individual participating in the Promotion. Incomplete or illegible claims together with claims which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will be not be considered.
- In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions if an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God, or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
- The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any participant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prize has been awarded.
- The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all circumstances in relation to the Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the Promotion as necessary due to unavoidable circumstances beyond its control make this necessary, but will use all reasonable endeavours to minimize the effect on participants to avoid undue disappointment.
- If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Please drink responsibly.